Last night Marc and I attended the launch party for the new Fulham Road website. It was a little chilly and rainy while I was getting ready so I bundled up a bit. Wouldn't you know it warmed up and the sun came out right before it set so I was a little too warm.
I wrapped 2 long purple bead necklaces around my wrists to create a stacked bead bracelets effect. I've seen this a million times in magazines and fashion blogs, but this is the first time I've done it.
Nude nails are all the rage right now. I'm feeling it! To be honest, I have the bright summer colors, but it's hard to get into them when it's still cold and rainy here most days. But I'm not bothered. Mid-summer every year I start longing for dark nail colours again!
I hot rolled my hair and got some serious natural volume without teasing at all, but it didn't last long with the drizzly weather... ho hum.Monsoon Zig Zag Sweater Tunic Dress
Primark Black Leggings
Aerosoles Knee-high Black Suede Platform Boots
Accessorize Fuschia Chandelier Earrings
Primark Purple Cocktail Ring
Accessorize Necklaces (worn as bracelets)
Dunnes Stores Black Quilted Mini Purse
Nails: Particuliere by Chanel
You look great! Love the outfit and your hair is so pretty. I wear my hair in a ponytail all the time, 'cuz in South Florida it's so humid and I would be a frizz machine!
ReplyDelete