Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge Shopping Event

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Last night Marc and I attended a Harvey Nichols shopping event that I was invited to. These events are never super dressy, but for some reason, I always feel a bit better when I dress up for them.


I love finding ways to make an old outfit new. You may remember I wore the same dress and cardigan to go out about 2 weeks ago with different shoes, accessories and a different hairstyle. I have had this dress since my husband bought it for me for my birthday in 2008 right before we moved to the Cayman Islands. I bought this cardigan on our trip to LA at Christmas 2009. I'm a big fan of buying things that will last and can be recycled into new outfits!




I really wanted to wear my Missoni scarf for this event. I'd only worn it twice before and I absolutely love it!



It was a gift from my husband. He picked it out... so pretty!



For those of you who haven't noticed, I had my hair done recently. The color is super bright blonde. I love it, I hate it and this morning I love it again. It's perfect to be super blonde for summer... don't know why I keep going mental and deciding I hate it... I think it actually suits me.











Black Ruffle Dress - Express


Black Ruffle Cardi - Express


Scarf - Missoni


Black Tights - Banana Republic


Black Heels - Franco Sarto Wasabi Pumps


Rings - Both from Boots


Earrings - Accessorize
Nails - Sally Hansen Blackout
Sunnies - Ralph Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment