Yesterday I met my husband at the Tate Modern Museum. I needed something that would be cool during the afternoon when it's sunny and warm enough once the sun went down.
I love this top. I scored it at Debenhams on sale a few weeks ago. It's pretty and crisp, but really comfy and the detail around the neck is really springy and girly.
I love mixing turquoise with white. I think it's a great way to brighten it up.
It's sunny here now until about 8:30pm. Sunnies are a must.
I used my curling wand to get some fun boho waves. It always looks a little like I have hat hair at first, but after an hour or two it usually relaxes at the roots some and looks great.I was in a rush and opted for a natural make-up look. I'm not actually wearing foundation here. It's just a tinted moisturizer, concealear, powder and a highlighter. Its just as many steps, but it's so much faster and my favorite way to prep up for summer fun days!
White Lace Peasant Top - Red Herron from Debenhams
Skinny Jeans - Armani Exchange
Ballet Flats - Jessica Simpson
Turquoise Bangles - Marks & Spencer
Silver Bangle - Target
Silver Chandelier Earrings - Gift
Sunnies - Ralph Lauren

No comments:
Post a Comment