On Sunday we attended a Foodie Festival at Hampton Court Palace. I wasn't sure if the rain would hold off so I had to wear wellies and something warm. Also, those festival grounds are always so muddy!
I love this tote bag for weekend excursions and it's perfect in case of rain for holding phones and a camera because it's water proof!


White Tee - H&M
Grey Boyfriend Cardigan - H&M
Black Leggings - Primark
Grey Cable Knit Wellie Socks - Hunter
Pewter Carnaby Boa Wellies - Hunter
Grey & White Striped Scarf - Payless
Leopard Print Plastic Tote - Dooney & Bourke
Stackable Rings - Accessorize
Earrings - Accessorize
Sunglasses - Armani Exchange

After a nap and a gorgeous dinner made with some of the things we bought at the Foodie Festival, we decided to head out to The Jolly Gardeners Pub for a glass of wine.

I decided I'd like to try to experiment with mixing textures. This outfit consists of suede, fishnets, denim, chiffon rosettes, and ruffles.
I love these earrings, but they're so long and dramatic that I rarely feel like they go well with anything.Peach Roses Tank - H&M Garden Collection (2010)
Black Ruffle Cardigan - Express
Olive Denim Mini Skirt - Uniqlo
Black Fishnet Tights - Express
Long Bead Necklace & Earrings - Accessorize
Suede Platform Boots - Aerosoles

No comments:
Post a Comment