Hubby and I spent Saturday casually enjoying the sun, having lunch at our favorite sports bar, Legends and watching the Kentucky Derby and later the Mayweather/Mosley fight. It was a fun casual day with loads of excitement! I decided to keep it super casual since when we left the house, we weren't sure if we'd be outside or indoors... 8 hours later, I was happy about chosing something super comfy to wear!
I love wearing my hair in braids when I'm going casual and don't give a damn. It's cute, easy and doesn't require a blowout! And I'm a sucker for white shades - these were only 2.50 Euros! Below is a close-up of the scarf I tied around my head... love this scarf!
I bought this scarf on a whim. We have some friends on the island who opened a lingerie/swimwear store about 1 1/2 years ago. We went to visit them at the store to show our support and they opened a bottle of champagne, which was fun! They had me trying on every bra and pair of knickers in the joint, but honestly, they were all sooooo tiny with European hefty pricetags! Nearly everything over $200 CI (about USD $250) at the time! Yikes! Loads of lovely Dolce & Gabanna pieces, but since I was saving for the wedding, I certainly wasn't in the market for $80 panties, yet I felt like I SHOULD buy something! Luckily when I picked up this adorable silk scarf, it was only $20 and I've worn it religiously ever since! I just love polka dots and especially when they're black and white!White T-shirt - H&M
Black Sailor Shorts - Express
Black Flip Flops - Walmart
Black Plastic Ring - H&M
Black & White Silk Polka Dot Scarf - Unknown
White Sunnies - Penny's/Primark
xoxo,
Pink Julep!
No comments:
Post a Comment