Grey is the New Black!



Grey is the new black for me! I love love love grey! I have been experimenting lately with using grey instead of black to accessorize, as I did today! Next purchase needs to be a seriously amazing grey bag!!!

Here's a close-up of my shoes. They're actually pretty comfy! I love the wooden heel!
This filigree bracelet came as part of a set of big cuffs and bangles, but I like this one on it's own.
I'm pretty in love with rose-shaped stud earrings. I've had a few pairs for years, but I found loads of different ones in Ireland. Yeah, I'm a little obsessed, but I find them so pretty and dainty!
Dress: Simply Vera Wang
Grey Cardi: Merona at Target
Grey Elastic Booties: Banana Republic
Filigree Cuff: Marks and Spencer
Black, Grey & Pearl Bead & Chain Necklace: Express
Rosebud Earrings: Boots (yes, the pharmacy!)
Black Plastic Ring: H&M
Bag: Coach
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

No comments:

Post a Comment