Last night I attended 2 fashion events at Harvey Nichols in Knightsbridge. The first one was called The Vogue Experience featuring Franco Sozzani, the Editor-in-Chief of Italian Vogue and the 2nd one was the launch of Lucy in Disguise, the new fashion line by Lilly Allen and her sister Sarah Owen.It was cold and rainy, so I opted for a more casual look. If you've seen my post on Pink Julep Abroad about accessorizing a mostly black outfit with bright pops of colors, you know that I love mixing black and white stripes with bright colors! Click here for that post.
This is the only fake hair I own at the moment, but I love these braided headbands! They just add a little something to a plain ponytail.
I realized on the escalator in Earl's Court Tube Station that I hadn't yet photographed my ring or manicure.
I think these two colors compliment black and white perfectly.
My favorite pair of shoes. They are starting to get a little old and dingy because they're made of a denim fabric, but I will wear them until they are just totally unacceptable because I love them and I've never seen anything quite like them on anyone or anywhere else.Black & White Striped Tank - Primark
Black Puffed Sleeve Cardigan - H&M
Skinny Jeans - Armani Exchange
Floral Pumps - Jessica Simpson
Orange Bag - H&M
Necklace - Marks & Spencer
Ring - Boots
Earrings - Accessorize
Headbands - Accessorize
Nails - OPI Ski Teal We Drop
No comments:
Post a Comment