Yes, I'm Still Wearing Tights in May!

Boat Neck Ribbed Sweater - Maurice's
Olive Denim Mini - Uniqlo
Black Tights - From TK Maxx
Black Ballet Flats - Jessica Simpson
Bag - Chinese Laundry
Earrings - Accessorize
Ring - Gift


Last night my husband and I went out for a glass of wine at a local pub. It was cold, so I had to wear tights and a sweater, even though it's the middle of May! I decided to experiment and try some side buns with my hair and I love it!


With this outfit, the only newish thing I wore last night was the mini skirt and tights, both purchased this past winter. I'm a big fan of buying classic pieces that will last and incorporating them into my wardrobe regularly for years, always building on what I have. I bought the sweater I wore last night in 2003 and though I hardly wear it, when I do want to, it's a great basic piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment