OOTD: Season Launch Party for Local Theatre Company




There's a small community theatre company literally across the street from our house. Since I have a long history in theatre and we're new to the neighborhood, we decided to become members about a month ago. It's a good way for us to get involved in some volunteer work in our community and hopefully make some new friends! Tonight they are having a little get together to announce the shows for the next season with drinks and to chat with the directors of the shows regarding their visions. It's still chilly and the theatre is quite casual, so I decided on a conservative warm look with some pop of color on my nails!
I'm really obsessed with my new lip color! It's from MAC and it's Up the Amp. Truth betold, I bought this at a duty free months ago and totally forgot I had it until last week... now I'm wearing it all the time.

















Black Cowl Neck Sweater Tunic - H&M

Black Leggings - H&M

Brown Riding Boots - Gabor

Gold Bangles - River Island

Gold Earrings - Accessorize

Bag - Payless

Nails - Yellow by Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment